The Many Health Benefits of Professional Spa Pedicures
October 13 2019
Most people agree that spa pedicures are wonderful – you get to take a few minutes to relax, soak your feet, get a massage, and your feet look great when you’re done! But spa pedicures are much more than looking good and getting a rest. There are plenty of healthy reasons to keep to a regular schedule of professional spa pedicures.
Exfoliating. Your professional spa pedicure technician uses special products and techniques that exfoliate the skin on your feet. exfoliating removes dead skin cells that you can’t see, and these can clog your pores and leave your skin surface looking dull and unhealthy. When dead skin cells are removed, it stimulates the processes in your skin that build new skin cells and collagen proteins. Skin rejuvenation helps keep your skin healthy.
Improved circulation. That massage does more than feel good. It helps stimulate your circulation. This increases blood flow – and oxygen delivery – to your cells, as well as optimizes your lymphatic system, which flush toxins away.
Helps prevent infection. Keeping your toenails trimmed properly and clearing away any dirt helps prevent ingrown toenails and other conditions that can lead to infection. Your professional spa pedicure technician knows the right way to trim nails to prevent damage.
Find problems before they get worse. Your professional technician is always on the lookout for problems that you may not be able to see. Fungus growth happens slowly, and often we don’t even notice it, especially down on our toes, until it’s a problem. Your professional spa pedicure technician can spot potential problems and address them before they get worse.
Moisturizing. Your feet, just like the rest of your body, needs proper moisture to stay healthy, but many times we ignore our feet when it comes to things like moisturizing. Every time you get a professional spa pedicure, your feet get a much-needed dose of lotions and oils that nourish your skin and help prevent issues like dry, cracked feet or blisters.
Due for a professional spa pedicure? Make an appointment today at the Salon & Spa @ Greenbriar. Our professional technicians will keep your feet healthy and looking their best. Call us at 254.939.3700 or visit our salon at 217 East Central Ave in Belton, Texas, to book your next appointment.
- Teen Facials- Help your Teen Love the Skin They Are In
- Benefits of Keratin Treatment for Winter
- Giving the Gift of Gift Cards for the Holidays
- Combat Dry Winter Skin With A Manicure
- Micro-needling for Glowing Skin
- Encourage Healthy Skin with Regular Facials
- The Many Health Benefits of Professional Spa Pedicures
- Connect with the Salon & Spa and Greenbriar on Our Free Mobile App
- What is Microdermabrasion?
- Fun Hair Color Trends for Fall 2019
- Enjoy a Massage for Relaxation and Health Benefits
- Skip the Mascara Hassle with Lash Enhancements
- Six Tips for Flawless Summer Makeup
- Today’s Perms – Get Soft, Defined Curl Without the Frizz
- Get Beautiful, Healthy Skin All Over with Body Treatments
- Smooth and Brighten Your Skin with Micro-Needling
- Get a Smooth Look for Summer with Bikini Waxing
- How to Update Your Skincare Routine for Spring
- Get Amazing Results from Customized Skin Peels
- Five Important Benefits of Professional Spa Facials
- Discover the Magic of Aveda Plant-Powered Alternatives
- Don’t Skip the Conditioner for Healthy Hair
- Manicures for the Health of your Skin & Nails
- Keratin Treatments for the Health of Your Hair
- Pamper Yourself with a Massage from The Salon & Spa at Greenbriar