Get Amazing Results from Customized Skin Peels
April 15 2019
Skin peels are an important part of your professional spa facial. Peels are a type of exfoliation process that removes dead skin cells and stimulates skin rejuvenation. However, peels are more than just exfoliation. Each peel can be customized with ingredients to treat many different skin conditions like uneven tone and texture or acne and breakouts. Here are some of the top benefits you can get from professional, customized skin peels.
- Reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Even up skin tone and reduce discolorations
- Improve skin texture and elasticity
- Brighten up dull skin
- Hydrate and soften skin
- Help other skincare products work better through better absorption
- Help to clear breakouts and reduce scarring
At the Salon & Spa at Greenbriar, we offer a wide variety of customized peels to address your individual needs, including:
Aveda Perfecting Plant Peel™. This scientifically advanced peel smooths out skin texture and reduces lines and wrinkles, cleans and refines pores, and brightens up the complexion.
Aveda Dual Exfoliation Peel. The dual action of this peel brings immediate, visible benefits to skin texture. It also smooths out fine lines and wrinkles and refines pores, leaving younger-looking, revitalized, healthy skin.
Signature O2 Lift. Release the power of oxygen to revitalize your skin. Our signature treatment infuses oxygen, enzymatic botanicals, plant stem cells, and peptides for bright, beautiful skin and a smooth, clear texture. Fight aging with this unique preventative and restorative treatment.
Acne Lift. Help clear up your skin once and for all with our signature acne lift peel. Our beta- and alpha-hydroxy acid cocktail is a safe way to treat all kinds of acne, leaving smooth, gorgeous looking skin with just a single treatment.
Those are just a few of the custom, professional skin peels available at Salon & Spa at Greenbriar. Your esthetician will assess your skin’s individual needs and recommend the right customized treatment for you.
Ready to book your schedule of custom skin peels? Make an appointment for a consultation at the Spa & Salon @ Greenbriar today. Call us at 254.939.3700 or visit us at 217 East Central Ave in Belton, Texas to make an appointment or talk to our professional estheticians about your individual needs.
- Get Amazing Results from Customized Skin Peels
- Five Important Benefits of Professional Spa Facials
- Discover the Magic of Aveda Plant-Powered Alternatives
- Don’t Skip the Conditioner for Healthy Hair
- Manicures for the Health of your Skin & Nails
- Keratin Treatments for the Health of Your Hair
- Pamper Yourself with a Massage from The Salon & Spa at Greenbriar