Rescue Your Hair From DIY Disaster with Corrective Color
January 30 2020
The drugstore shelves are lined with pretty hair color boxes luring you with promises of saving money and perfect salon-quality results in the comfort of your own home. Do not be deceived. Those boxes can’t deliver on their promises. You simply won’t get salon-quality results from a box, and then there’s the cost of fixing your hair when it doesn’t turn out the way you’d hoped. If you’ve already met with DIY hair color disaster there is still hope with our Corrective Color.
A Multistep Process
For most corrective services there will be two or more steps. Quite often the process may require a series of steps over a few separate appointments. Because every corrective color service is so unique you will need to call for a consultation so we can develop a plan to end with the best results for you. You will only need to have a bit of patience with the process and faith that the end result will be worth it.
If your all-over color has turned out too dark and you want to lighten it up, you will need a color cleanse to remove the old hair color. This will involve the use of a color remover. With the color removed we will then be able to proceed with the next steps of the lightening process.
If your color turned out too light the process is a little easier since a darker color can often be applied over a lighter color. Don’t be tempted to try this yourself though. Mixing the wrong colors or applying too dark of a color can result in an orange or green blotchy mess with extra steps added to your corrective services. Save yourself the heartache and let the professionals help you.
If your hair is already a hot mess of blotchy orange or green or just hanging in sad and limp faded strands don’t despair. We can still help you. Our professional colorists at Spa & Salon @ Greenbriar take the process of restoring your hair very seriously. Call us today at 254.939.3700 to schedule your consultation, or stop by and see us at 217 East Central Ave in Belton, Texas. If you prefer you can also book your appointment online.
- Love Your Nails with a NexGen Organic Dip
- Rescue Your Hair From DIY Disaster with Corrective Color
- Teen Facials- Help your Teen Love the Skin They Are In
- Benefits of Keratin Treatment for Winter
- Giving the Gift of Gift Cards for the Holidays
- Combat Dry Winter Skin With A Manicure
- Micro-needling for Glowing Skin
- Encourage Healthy Skin with Regular Facials
- The Many Health Benefits of Professional Spa Pedicures
- Connect with the Salon & Spa and Greenbriar on Our Free Mobile App
- What is Microdermabrasion?
- Fun Hair Color Trends for Fall 2019
- Enjoy a Massage for Relaxation and Health Benefits
- Skip the Mascara Hassle with Lash Enhancements
- Six Tips for Flawless Summer Makeup
- Today’s Perms – Get Soft, Defined Curl Without the Frizz
- Get Beautiful, Healthy Skin All Over with Body Treatments
- Smooth and Brighten Your Skin with Micro-Needling
- Get a Smooth Look for Summer with Bikini Waxing
- How to Update Your Skincare Routine for Spring
- Get Amazing Results from Customized Skin Peels
- Five Important Benefits of Professional Spa Facials
- Discover the Magic of Aveda Plant-Powered Alternatives
- Don’t Skip the Conditioner for Healthy Hair
- Manicures for the Health of your Skin & Nails
- Keratin Treatments for the Health of Your Hair
- Pamper Yourself with a Massage from The Salon & Spa at Greenbriar