Encourage Healthy Skin with Regular Facials
October 29 2019
Beautiful, healthy skin is apparent in your face when you are first meeting someone. Taking the time to implement and complete a daily skincare routine, along with professional facials, is the most effective way to keep beautiful, youthful-looking skin as you age.
Your skin is unique to you, and as such, it would benefit you to sit with a Salon & Spa at Greenbriar professional esthetician to get an evaluation that is customized to your skin care needs. Regular, professional facials are a key element that should be added to every skincare routine.
When you wash and exfoliate your skin at home, you are getting off that initial layer of dirt, grime, and impurities. A regular professional facial, however, deeply exfoliates your skin, which stimulates collagen growth and invigorates skin renewal for healthy skin. Our professional facials also include a massage component to incite circulation and produce an increase in oxygen to your skin.
At the Salon & Spa at Greenbriar, we offer a full listing of professional facials that are designed to deliver effective results for men, women, and teens with all skin types, to improve the health of your skin and deliver stunning results. We offer a free consultation to determine which of these professional-strength facials are best for you:
- Greenbriar Mini Facial - If you’re pressed for time, this facial is a great way to keep up your skin treatment with a thorough cleansing, a gentle exfoliation, mild extractions, and a rehydration for your skin.
- Greenbriar Signature Facial – This facial is tailored to meet your skin’s personalized needs with a deep-cleansing and hydrating acne treatment. Besides all the benefits of a mini facial, this treatment adds the luxury of a light neck, shoulder, arm, and hand massage, followed by a soothing hydration to help renew your complexion.
- Gentleman’s Facial - Facials are for men too! This ‘manly’ facial focuses on the demands of a man’s skin. Enjoy a thorough wash, buff, extraction, and polish and end the facial with a relaxing neck and shoulder massage.
- Express Hydro-Facial - The key to successful skin care is to stimulate, hydrate, and exfoliate your skin. This facial succeeds in all these areas using a non-laser technique with a vacuum wand to exfoliate your skin.
- Basic Spa Facial -Take the time to renew your complexion with this treatment that includes a cleansing, exfoliation, a perfect masque, light massage, and moisturizer.
- Teen Acne Facial - Teen skin can be hard to tame. Our acne treatment helps to reduce breakouts and encourage clear skin without irritation and drying out the skin.
- Hydro Facial - This is a great option for all skin types to help improve the overall health of your skin by providing a deep cleansing, exfoliation of dead skin cells, removing impurities, and restoring vital nutrients and hydration. You will walk out of our salon feeling great, showing off healthier skin and a vibrant glow.
- Hydro Facial 60 min – This is the same as our Hydro Facial treatment, except that it is a longer service that will give you added benefits by targeting lines and wrinkles, elasticity, and firmness. It will help to even out the skin tone and texture as well as focus on brown spots, oily congested skin, and it will aid in the shrinkage of enlarged pores.
Meet with our licensed skincare professional to discuss your particular skin care and formulate a personalized skin care plan today. Make an appointment today at the Salon & Spa @ Greenbriar. Our professional estheticians will help you keep your skin healthy and young-looking. Call us at 254.939.3700, book online, or visit our salon at 217 East Central Ave in Belton, Texas, to book your next appointment.
- Combat Dry Winter Skin With A Manicure
- Micro-needling for Glowing Skin
- Encourage Healthy Skin with Regular Facials
- The Many Health Benefits of Professional Spa Pedicures
- Connect with the Salon & Spa and Greenbriar on Our Free Mobile App
- What is Microdermabrasion?
- Fun Hair Color Trends for Fall 2019
- Enjoy a Massage for Relaxation and Health Benefits
- Skip the Mascara Hassle with Lash Enhancements
- Six Tips for Flawless Summer Makeup
- Today’s Perms – Get Soft, Defined Curl Without the Frizz
- Get Beautiful, Healthy Skin All Over with Body Treatments
- Smooth and Brighten Your Skin with Micro-Needling
- Get a Smooth Look for Summer with Bikini Waxing
- How to Update Your Skincare Routine for Spring
- Get Amazing Results from Customized Skin Peels
- Five Important Benefits of Professional Spa Facials
- Discover the Magic of Aveda Plant-Powered Alternatives
- Don’t Skip the Conditioner for Healthy Hair
- Manicures for the Health of your Skin & Nails
- Keratin Treatments for the Health of Your Hair
- Pamper Yourself with a Massage from The Salon & Spa at Greenbriar