Five Important Benefits of Professional Spa Facials
March 31 2019
Many of us think of professional spa facials as just one aspect of a special occasion day at the spa – while on your exotic vacation or as a treat for the wedding party before the happy day. However, professional spa facials are an important part of your beauty routine that should be done regularly. Here’s why.
We go to the dentist every six months for a professional cleaning and we understand the benefits: a deep cleaning that we just can’t get at home that prevents problems in the future. The same is true with professional facials. Professional estheticians can clean your skin in a way that’s not possible at home, removing deep-down dirt, oil, and dead skin cells that clog your pores and can make your skin break out. Regular professional cleansing can prevent a lot of inconvenient and unsightly skin issues.
As an extension of professional cleaning, exfoliating gets even deeper, clearing out dead skin cells and pollutants. But exfoliation does even more. It stimulates your skin’s natural rejuvenation processes that create healthy new cells and build collagen, a necessary protein that helps keep your skin looking young and can even help rebuild areas with minor scarring.
One element of a professional facial is the extraction phase, where the professional esthetician removes unsightly pimples, blackheads, and other blemishes. Trying to remove them at home can make them worse, but a professional spa esthetician knows how to remove them safely.
Your professional esthetician is your best resource for advice about keeping your skin healthy. He or she can recommend products specially formulated for your skin’s needs to help keep breakouts and other issues under control. Your esthetician can also advise you on the best skincare routine to keep your skin looking healthy and glowing.
Finally, a professional spa facial is a great way to relax and get pampered in a calm, stress-free environment. A regular schedule of professional spa facials gives you that “me” time that so many of us neglect.
To get started on your regular spa facial routine, make an appointment at the Spa & Salon @ Greenbriar today. Call us at or visit our salon at to make an appointment or talk to our professional estheticians about your individual needs.
- The Many Benefits of Prenatal Massage
- Awesome Gentleman's Facial for Manly Skincare
- Awesome Hair Care Tips to Conquer Winter Frizz
- Love Your Nails with a NexGen Organic Dip
- Rescue Your Hair From DIY Disaster with Corrective Color
- Teen Facials- Help your Teen Love the Skin They Are In
- Benefits of Keratin Treatment for Winter
- Giving the Gift of Gift Cards for the Holidays
- Combat Dry Winter Skin With A Manicure
- Micro-needling for Glowing Skin
- Encourage Healthy Skin with Regular Facials
- The Many Health Benefits of Professional Spa Pedicures
- Connect with the Salon & Spa and Greenbriar on Our Free Mobile App
- What is Microdermabrasion?
- Fun Hair Color Trends for Fall 2019
- Enjoy a Massage for Relaxation and Health Benefits
- Skip the Mascara Hassle with Lash Enhancements
- Six Tips for Flawless Summer Makeup
- Today’s Perms – Get Soft, Defined Curl Without the Frizz
- Get Beautiful, Healthy Skin All Over with Body Treatments
- Smooth and Brighten Your Skin with Micro-Needling
- Get a Smooth Look for Summer with Bikini Waxing
- How to Update Your Skincare Routine for Spring
- Get Amazing Results from Customized Skin Peels
- Five Important Benefits of Professional Spa Facials
- Discover the Magic of Aveda Plant-Powered Alternatives
- Don’t Skip the Conditioner for Healthy Hair
- Manicures for the Health of your Skin & Nails
- Keratin Treatments for the Health of Your Hair
- Pamper Yourself with a Massage from The Salon & Spa at Greenbriar