Skip the Mascara Hassle with Lash Enhancements
July 30 2019
There are those who are born with long, naturally thick lashes – then there are the rest of us. We need mascara every day to make our eyes look gorgeous. But that means putting up with a lot of hassle, including constant reapplication, cleaning up runs and smudges, unsightly clumping, and sometimes even irritation, as well as lots of time-consuming lifting with a lash curler. Fortunately, we have the perfect alternatives: eyelash extensions or lash tinting.
Lash extensions make your eyes look like you’re wearing mascara when you’re not. Lashes are long, thick, dark and stunning, and the best part is that you wake up with that look every day, without the hassle of mascara or a lash curler! Lash extensions will:
- Add volume and fullness
- Add length and curl
- Make your eyes look brighter
- Draw attention to your eyes
Getting a full set of lash extensions takes about an hour and a half to two hours. The process is easy and relaxing – you just sit back and let your esthetician do all the work. Once you have a full set, you can expect them to last about six to nine weeks with proper care and occasional fills.
Fills, also called touch-ups, are recommended every two to four weeks as your natural lash growth sheds some extensions and leaves gaps. Fill sessions are much shorter than the initial full set appointment and help you enjoy your extensions longer.
Lash extensions look and feel natural. They’re waterproof after an initial setting period (usually about 24 hours), so you can shower and swim without worry. Aftercare is easy. Just avoid pulling at them, don’t use an eyelash curler, and avoid rubbing your lashes when washing your face or removing eye makeup.
Lash tinting is another option that leaves you with fuller, longer-looking lashes without the hassle of makeup. Tinting adds a dark color to your natural lashes. The look is a bit less dramatic than extensions but still lets you wake up every morning and get on with your day without the bother of applying mascara. Tinting takes about 10 to 15 minutes and lasts about three to four weeks. Tinting is also waterproof and lets you shower, swim, and enjoy your favorite sport without worrying about makeup smearing.
Want to say goodbye to the hassle of mascara? Make an appointment today at the Salon & Spa @ Greenbriar. Our professional estheticians will help you decide whether extensions or tinting is right for you. You’ll have gorgeous, beautiful lashes 24/7! Call us at 254.939.3700 or visit us at 217 East Central Ave in Belton, Texas to book an appointment.
- Combat Dry Winter Skin With A Manicure
- Micro-needling for Glowing Skin
- Encourage Healthy Skin with Regular Facials
- The Many Health Benefits of Professional Spa Pedicures
- Connect with the Salon & Spa and Greenbriar on Our Free Mobile App
- What is Microdermabrasion?
- Fun Hair Color Trends for Fall 2019
- Enjoy a Massage for Relaxation and Health Benefits
- Skip the Mascara Hassle with Lash Enhancements
- Six Tips for Flawless Summer Makeup
- Today’s Perms – Get Soft, Defined Curl Without the Frizz
- Get Beautiful, Healthy Skin All Over with Body Treatments
- Smooth and Brighten Your Skin with Micro-Needling
- Get a Smooth Look for Summer with Bikini Waxing
- How to Update Your Skincare Routine for Spring
- Get Amazing Results from Customized Skin Peels
- Five Important Benefits of Professional Spa Facials
- Discover the Magic of Aveda Plant-Powered Alternatives
- Don’t Skip the Conditioner for Healthy Hair
- Manicures for the Health of your Skin & Nails
- Keratin Treatments for the Health of Your Hair
- Pamper Yourself with a Massage from The Salon & Spa at Greenbriar