Teen Facials- Help your Teen Love the Skin They Are In
January 13 2020
Blemished skin is the bane of adolescence. Drug store shelves are lined with products that promise clearer skin. Before you reach for one of these over-the-counter treatments you should consider a facial to help your teen love their skin. Let’s look at some of the benefits of our Teen Acne Facial.
Improved Self Esteem
Acne can cause teens to feel extremely self-conscious. The immediate results your teen will see following a facial will give an instant boost of self-esteem. This improved self-image may make them more likely to comply with their dermatologist’s skincare plan to maintain their clearer complexion.
Promotes Healthy Habits
A professional esthetician can help your teen understand proper skincare. Many teens today adopt a skin care routine based on information from various sources they find online. These may not always be the healthiest habits to have. Your teen will learn from their esthetician the proper products and techniques to promote the healthiest looking skin possible.
Facials deep clean the pores and gently exfoliate the skin to combat flare-ups. This also helps your teen’s acne medications work faster and more efficiently. By keeping the pores clean with regular facials the frequency and severity of flare-ups will be reduced over time.
Stress Relief and Relaxation
The teenage years are a stressful time. In addition to the benefits to the skin, facials also provide stress relief and relaxation. This is just as important for teens as it is for adults, if not more so. While they may experience the same stress levels as adults, they often have not yet learned the coping mechanisms to handle it. A relaxing facial would be a most welcome treat.
Our well-trained staff at Spa & Salon @ Greenbriar are here to help you have the healthiest skin possible. Call us for an appointment today at 254.939.3700 or book your appointment online. You can find us at 217 East Central Ave in Belton, Texas.
- Love Your Nails with a NexGen Organic Dip
- Rescue Your Hair From DIY Disaster with Corrective Color
- Teen Facials- Help your Teen Love the Skin They Are In
- Benefits of Keratin Treatment for Winter
- Giving the Gift of Gift Cards for the Holidays
- Combat Dry Winter Skin With A Manicure
- Micro-needling for Glowing Skin
- Encourage Healthy Skin with Regular Facials
- The Many Health Benefits of Professional Spa Pedicures
- Connect with the Salon & Spa and Greenbriar on Our Free Mobile App
- What is Microdermabrasion?
- Fun Hair Color Trends for Fall 2019
- Enjoy a Massage for Relaxation and Health Benefits
- Skip the Mascara Hassle with Lash Enhancements
- Six Tips for Flawless Summer Makeup
- Today’s Perms – Get Soft, Defined Curl Without the Frizz
- Get Beautiful, Healthy Skin All Over with Body Treatments
- Smooth and Brighten Your Skin with Micro-Needling
- Get a Smooth Look for Summer with Bikini Waxing
- How to Update Your Skincare Routine for Spring
- Get Amazing Results from Customized Skin Peels
- Five Important Benefits of Professional Spa Facials
- Discover the Magic of Aveda Plant-Powered Alternatives
- Don’t Skip the Conditioner for Healthy Hair
- Manicures for the Health of your Skin & Nails
- Keratin Treatments for the Health of Your Hair
- Pamper Yourself with a Massage from The Salon & Spa at Greenbriar