Awesome Gentleman's Facial for Manly Skincare
March 15 2020
If the first picture that pops into your mind when someone mentions the word facial is a bunch of ladies sitting around in bathrobes sipping tea with green mud on their faces, you may be a little behind the times. Facials aren’t just for ladies anymore. Guys from all walks of life are discovering the many benefits of facials. A man’s skin needs care too. If you are having issues with our skin perhaps it’s time that you discovered the awesome benefits of a Gentleman’s Facial.
Why Do Men Need Facials?
Guys need skincare tailored to the unique characteristics of a man’s skin. Due to high testosterone levels, men tend to have more oily skin but may battle dry flaky patches, especially underneath facial hair. The excess oil production can lead to clogged pores and breakouts. Irritation from shaving can also be a big issue. A gentleman's facial will remove excess oil, deep clean and extract those clogged pores, buff away dead skin cells, soothe the dry irritated skin, and leave your face smooth and polished.
What About Facial Hair?
You may think that if you have facial hair you can’t get a facial, but that couldn’t be further from the truth. Men with beards especially need regular facials. It is difficult to properly clean and care for skin that is completely covered by hair. Your esthetician will get right down to the roots to give your skin a thorough cleaning. If you shave try to avoid shaving the day of your appointment. The day or evening before your appointment is the best time for a shave. But if you must shave the same day make sure it is at least 6-8 hours before your appointment to avoid irritation.
What’s the Schedule?
Once you experience a refreshing and relaxing facial you’ll no doubt be ready to schedule your next. But how often should you get a facial? While everyone’s skin is different, most men will do well scheduling one every 4-6 weeks, so about as often as you get your hair cut.
Visit us at the Spa & Salon @ Greenbriar and experience for yourself what other guys have already discovered about facials. You can find us at 217 East Central Ave in Belton, Texas. To schedule an appointment give us a call at 254.939.3700 or book your appointment online.
- The Many Benefits of Prenatal Massage
- Awesome Gentleman's Facial for Manly Skincare
- Awesome Hair Care Tips to Conquer Winter Frizz
- Love Your Nails with a NexGen Organic Dip
- Rescue Your Hair From DIY Disaster with Corrective Color
- Teen Facials- Help your Teen Love the Skin They Are In
- Benefits of Keratin Treatment for Winter
- Giving the Gift of Gift Cards for the Holidays
- Combat Dry Winter Skin With A Manicure
- Micro-needling for Glowing Skin
- Encourage Healthy Skin with Regular Facials
- The Many Health Benefits of Professional Spa Pedicures
- Connect with the Salon & Spa and Greenbriar on Our Free Mobile App
- What is Microdermabrasion?
- Fun Hair Color Trends for Fall 2019
- Enjoy a Massage for Relaxation and Health Benefits
- Skip the Mascara Hassle with Lash Enhancements
- Six Tips for Flawless Summer Makeup
- Today’s Perms – Get Soft, Defined Curl Without the Frizz
- Get Beautiful, Healthy Skin All Over with Body Treatments
- Smooth and Brighten Your Skin with Micro-Needling
- Get a Smooth Look for Summer with Bikini Waxing
- How to Update Your Skincare Routine for Spring
- Get Amazing Results from Customized Skin Peels
- Five Important Benefits of Professional Spa Facials
- Discover the Magic of Aveda Plant-Powered Alternatives
- Don’t Skip the Conditioner for Healthy Hair
- Manicures for the Health of your Skin & Nails
- Keratin Treatments for the Health of Your Hair
- Pamper Yourself with a Massage from The Salon & Spa at Greenbriar